Indigo® Platinum Mastercard® is one of the best cards that are available for people with even less than perfect credit scores! With an easy pre-qualification and application process, you can get your card in no time. However, you will not be able to use it anywhere until you activate your Indigo® Platinum Mastercard®. But for that, you need to access the MyIndigoCard.com portal.
Even the activation process is quite simple. You can do it offline, via phone, or online too by accessing the Myindigocard.com website.
How to activate the MyIndigoCard Offline:
As simple as it can get, you just have to pick up your phone and call their customer service helpline at 1-800-353-5920 from a registered US number.
You will get in touch with one of their customer care representatives, who will guide you on activating your Indigo® Platinum Mastercard® without any trouble.
How to activate the MyIndigoCard Online:
- For activating your card online, you will have to first visit the official home page of MyIndigoCard.com.
- There is a clarification that needs to be made about this link.
- Please note that this is a link that will connect you automatically to https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/.
- You may find it surprising because you are probably looking for the “Indigocard.com/Activate” page. But it no longer exists.
- So, when you follow the link that we have provided, you will automatically be redirected to https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/.
- If you type www.indigocard.com in your search browser, you will be directed to the https://www.indigocard.com/home webpage.
- And from there, when you follow the next steps, you will eventually land onthis https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/ web page that we have mentioned above.
- This is the final page where you will be able to carry out all the processes required for the online activation of your Indigo® card.
- Now that once you are there, you will first need to create a registered account on the login portal.
How to Create a My Indigo Card Login Account?
- Once you are on the homepage of MyIndigoCard.com, you will see the “My Account” tab at the top right corner. Click on it
- An interface will appear where you will be asked to enter your Username and Password to Login. But there will be an option to “Register Your Account” underneath. So, click on this link
- You will be redirected to another page. Here, you will have to provide some information like your card number, your date of birth, and your Social Security Number
- Once you have entered all these details, you can click on “Continue to Next Step”
- You will now be redirected to another page where you will be asked to provide your credentials and contact information, your financial details, and some other relevant information
- Once all of this is done, you can choose a unique Username and Password for your account, and that’s all it takes to register your account
How to activate your Indigo® Platinum Mastercard®?
- Access MyIndigoCard.com, and click on the “Activate My Card” button
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to login to your account providing the Username and Password that you chose while registering your account
- Once you have logged in, you can simply follow all the directions. You will be asked to choose a unique PIN code for your card also
- Now that you have provided all the relevant and correct information, you can click on the “Activation” button
- This will initiate the activation of your Indigo® Platinum Mastercard®. You will receive an email on your registered email address, and a confirmation message on your screen
And this is how, without any trouble, you can activate your Indigo® Platinum Mastercard® online.
What are the benefits of activating the Indigo® Platinum Mastercard®?
First of all, you will be able to start using your card for retail and online shopping, traveling, dining, etc. You can use your card in more than 33 million places and even outside the US. However, a foreign transaction fee will be charged if you use it outside of the United States of America. So, be mindful of that. You can use your Indigo card at all ATMs also.
Other than that, you will receive all the benefits of a Mastercard®, like fraud protection, liability coverage, travel benefits and discounts, airport concierge discounts and benefits, and a lot more features.
Miriam Caldwell has been working as a freelance writer about budgeting and personal finance basics since 2005. Caldwell’s work has been published by GOBankingRates, The Balance, and BlissfullyDomestic.com. She teaches writing as an online instructor with Brigham Young University-Idaho and is also a teacher for public school students in Cary, North Carolina.